Friday, May 8, 2009

One Weekend To Declutter Plan

I definitely try to keep up with the clutter around here, so I don't need a one weekend to declutter plan...I don't think.

But, boy if it'll take all weekend, I'd say things have gotten out-of-control ! Or maybe you're just too busy to bother with it, sometimes that happens.

Anyway, if you're in need of some good tips on decluttering I've found a neat ebook by Mimi Tanner. It's Declutter Fast, How to Get Your Home in Order Almost Immediately!

She's just like the rest of us, well she used to be. Now that she's written this book she BETTER be in control, don't ja think??

So check it out, you might learn a thing or two. Oh, if you aren't sure about the book, you can just sign up for her free email, Declutter Fast Tips. That can help alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment