Monday, June 1, 2009

How to Organize, Declutter and Clean My Home

Wow, isn't that just a great title? Ahh, I could just sit back and bask in my cleverness for coming up with blog post titles. But, I can't actually take credit for it.

I have another website, www.squidoo.com/clean-house-declutter-plan, and that wording was a Google search that someone did and they ended up on my site. Sooo, I decided to use it as a title for a new blog post.

The thing is, though, today, I got NUTHIN FOR YA! My plan was to write a post to promote one of my other declutter help sites so it can get some love from Google, but what can I say...I'm not in the decluttering mood today.

I've got plans to go out to lunch and do some shopping with a friend. I'm dressed and waiting for her to come by. Who wants to clean or organize or declutter while you're waiting to go out? Certainly not me!

So, here's my advice for today...go have some fun! I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment