Friday, June 26, 2009

LET'S DECLUTTER THE PANTRY

This post today is a totally self serving post ! I just finished creating a new website about pantry storage solutions. I'm very new at this website building stuff so I hope it will get enough page rank in Google to actually get visitors...some day. lol

The layout and colors turned out pretty good in my estimation and the storage items that are shown are from Amazon.com.

The first page has lots of pantry storage baskets that are a lovely espresso color. They're really quite pretty!

There's also other pages with shelves, kitchen storage solutions, varying items and Tupperware. Tupperware is always good for helping out with the decluttering thing.

And I've also got some things called "widgets" along the side featuring some roll out pantry storage ideas. All in all I think it looks very good for visitors, is easy to navigate and has lots of good deals for anyone looking for some pantry storage items.

Check it out here at: http://www.pantrystorage911.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment